- 2242 W Skokie Dr, Billings, MT, 59105
- 5 Beds · 3.10 Baths · 4156 Sqft
- Description: Welcome home!. You will love this spacious rancher located on lake hills golf course. Open floor plan, granite counter tops, tile floors, hand textured walls, vaulted ceilings, see through fire place to enjoy from your living room or deck. 4156 sq/ft 5 bedrooms 3 1/12 baths, main floor laundry, passive radon system. Finished daylight basement with 3 bedrooms and two family/rec rooms. New roof in 2015, steel siding, 1080 sq/ft 3 car garage, storage, and large dog run/kennel.
- 2905 Brookway Drive, Laurel, MT, 59044
- 5 Beds · 3.00 Baths · 3066 Sqft
- Description: Just what you've been looking for! Beautiful, brand new construction on over 1 acre. Completely finished top to bottom. Open concept living area with excellent views. 9 foot ceilings on the main floor with vault in the living area. Gas range and custom gas fireplace. Oversized master suite. Large basement living room with wet bar. Partially covered patio in back. Garage is insulated, sheet rocked and plumbed for heat. Estimated completion date june 2017.
- 1945 Goldenwood CIRCLE, Laurel, MT, 59044
- 5 Beds · 3.00 Baths · 3126 Sqft
- Description: This could be the perfect house for you! Beautiful, brand new construction on over 1 acre tucked into a culdesac. Completely finished top to bottom. Open concept living area with excellent views. 9 foot ceilings on the main floor with vault in the living area. Gas range and custom gas fireplace. Oversized master suite with tray ceiling. Large basement living room. Patio in back. Garage is insulated, sheet rocked and plumbed for heat. Estimated completion date end of july 2017.
- 430 Boca Raton ROAD, Billings, MT, 59105
- 2 Beds · 2.00 Baths · 2840 Sqft
- Description: You are going to love this move in ready new home. The diamond rancher by specialized construction is an open 2840 sq/ft rancher with engineered foundation near lake hills golf course. Lots of windows for natural light, steel siding, stainless appliances, walk in closet, large 3 car garage, room for rv parking. Basement can be finished to make home a 5 bed 3 bath home for $45,900. Other floor plans and lots available, call agent for more details.
- 438 Boca Raton ROAD, Billings, MT, 59105
- 2 Beds · 2.00 Baths · 2840 Sqft
- Description: Move in ready. The peak rancher from specialized construction inc, features 1418 sq/ft finished main level living. Master bedroom has tray ceiling, walk in closet and full bathroom. Large 3 car garage, room for rv parking, 95% efficient furnace, energy smart package. Steel siding, stainless appliances, hand textured walls, recessed lighting, lots of natural light. Large laundry room with sink and shelf. Passive radon syst. Basement can be finished for $45,000.
- 130 Sunlight, Billings, MT, 59101
- Description: Bedrooms: Builder opportunity. Phase ii of the emerald eagle estates includes 19 lots available at pre-developed wholesale for $14,000 per lot (sold together). Currently platted, engineered with infrastructure bids in place. Individual wastewater treatment systems have been approved by deq and road and water construction can begin. 19 spacious lots 20,000-25,000 sq/ft. Near conservation easement. Municipal services will include: public water, cable t.V., Telephone, natural gas & electricity.
- 5222 Sacagawea Dr, Billings, MT, 59101
- 3 Beds · 2.00 Baths · 1274 Sqft
- Description: Move in ready, single level home in river front pointe subdivision. Spacious master bedroom with walk in closet and private bathroom. Plenty of windows for natural light. Large fenced yard with patio, underground sprinklers and a shed for extra storage. This home is a rare find in a sought after subdivision just a short walk from the trail to norm's island and a community garden. New roof and siding aug, 2015. Open house sunday august 6th 1-3. Paint touch up scheduled for monday.
- 1631 Cook AVENUE, Billings, MT, 59102
- 4 Beds · 2.00 Baths · 1622 Sqft
- Description: Cozy well maintained home and what a great location for a growing family. Miles elementary just a block away. And minutes away to the westend or downtown. in the past 5 years new exterior paint and a new roof . Three bedrooms and bath upstairs with another bedroom, bath, utility area and spacious family room downstairs. Nice sized attached storage enclosure. Seller is willing to leave most furnishings with full price offer.
- 4726 Mountain View Rd, Molt, MT, 59057
- Description: Bedrooms: Build your dream home on this fantastic property. Located between laurel and molt. Great views to the south , easy access from buffalo trail rd. Approval of the certificate of survey of subdivision 08/02/07 on file.