- Resale - single family
316 19th St W Billings, MT, 59102 United States Get directions$347,500 $120/Sq. ft.
- Age58 Years
- Parking Attached, Off Street car garage
- Area (08) West Billings
- MLS# 321654
- Listed 3 Months 2 Days Ago
Description: With 5 bedrooms and a non-conforming apartment in the basement, this is a turn key investment opportunity or move in ready single family home. Interior has fresh paint throughout, new led lighting, refinished hw floor in office, new carpet upstairs, new vinyl flooring downstairs, new vanity in 1/2 bath, new counter top, sink and faucet downstairs bathroom, new a/c unit a large storage shed and a large fenced yard. Main level is 3bds 1 1/2 baths, newer fridge and dishwasher. Lower level living room 2 bed 1 bath and new dishwasher. Separate laundry, utilities are shared. Newer roof, gutters and exterior paint. Home has a well and pump, seller has never used and can not verify functionality. Ug sprinklers have never been used may or may not be serviceable. Seller removed two large pine trees in back so yard is ready for new grass.
- Other: Basement Finish: 100%, Basement Type: Full Basement, Construction Siding: Masonite, Cooling: Central, Heat: Gas Forced Air, Interior: 220 Volt, Lot Desc: Level, Non-Conforming Apartment, Roof: Asphalt, School Elementary: Miles Avenue, School High: West, School Middle: Will James, Shingle, Subdiv: Gorham Park Subd, Zoning: Mid-Century Neighborhood Residential
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,398
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Billings West High School||9-12||0.4 mi|
|4||Miles Avenue School||PK-6||0.4 mi|
|5||Will James 7-8||6-8||1.5 mi|
|NA||St Francis Intermediate School||3-5||0.4 mi|
|NA||Mt Olive Lutheran School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|5||Burlington School||PK-6||0.6 mi|
|7||Central Heights School||PK-6||0.6 mi|
|NA||Grace Montessori Academy||PK-6||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.